Monday, December 3, 2007

I haven't updated in a while

I haven't been able to update in a while. I went through today and deleted all the suspended and closed sites. There are many more I still need to add and hopefully can get around to that this week sometime. The GPT industry is definitely taken a huge hit due to all the fraud in the industry. Everyone makes a few mistakes especially when they are new. I know that I did. It is the repeat offenders that are taking this industry downhill. Doing GPT sites is in no way a means to make living or even an extra income. The industry is meant to give you a little something extra for doing offers and signing up through the sites for something you would normally do. If you truly do not want to sign up for something or have no real interest in it that do NOT sign up for it. Also please research a site before you sign up and start using it. Make sure it is a reputable site and that they have paid out before. Many people see opening a GPT site as a way to make money off of its members and have no intention of paying them from the beginning.

No comments: